Central Bank of India Recruitment of Specialist Category Officer Vacancies
I.T Officer, Agriculture Finance Officer
BE/B Tech, MBA, LLB, LLM, Graduate
Job Details :
Central Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of Law Officers, Security Officers, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Agriculture Finance Officers & I T Officers in Specialist Category Officers in various Scales.
Central Bank of India Specialist Category Officer Vacancies Advt Details:-
Total no of vacancies : 557
Name of the post :
1. I.T. Officer: 70
2. Agriculture Finance Officer: 400
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari: 20
4. Law Officer: 34
5. Security Officer: 33
Application fee :
Eligible candidates have to pay 500/- as application fee in any of the notified Core Banking Branch of the Bank by Fee Payment Receipt, which is downloaded from the website www.centralbankofIndia.co.in SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay 50/- as application fee
Selection procedure :
Candidates are selected on the basis of written test, group discussion & interview
Company Profile :
Established in 1911, Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank which was wholly owned and managed by Indians. The establishment of the Bank was the ultimate realisation of the dream of Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala, founder of the Bank. Sir Pherozesha Mehta was the first Chairman of a truly 'Swadeshi Bank'. In fact, such was the extent of pride felt by Sir Sorabji Pochkhanawala that he proclaimed Central Bank of India as the 'property of the nation and the country's asset'. He also added that 'Central Bank of India lives on people's faith and regards itself as the people's own bank'.
During the past 99 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The Bank could successfully transform every threat into business opportunity and excelled over its peers in the Banking industry.
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates have to fill the application form through online from the website from 05-11-2011 to 25-11-2011.
Online Application Instructions :
1. Candidates have to visit the career link the website www.centralbankofindia.co.in for details & online application form
2. Candidates should have an valid email ID for the filling the application form
3. Candidates have to scan their recent photograph & signature at the time of filling of online application form
4. Candidates have to click Submit button, after verifying that the application form is completely filled with correct data
5. Candidates will get system generated Registration Number & password.
6. Candidates have to submit the online application form on or before 25-11-2011
7. Candidates have to take print out of filled application form & should be kept for future reference
Important dates :
Starting date for the submission of online application: 05-11-2011
Closing date for the submission of online application:
Last date for the modification of online application form: 27-11-2011
Call letters will be downloaded from 26-12-2011
Written test will be conducted on 08-01-2012
For More Details