HSBC Electronic Data Processing India Pvt. Ltd
HSBC VIZAG Walkin Interviews in Hyderabad on 17th & 18th Dec 11
* Acquire knowledge on HSBC products and service offerings
* Efficiently answer customer queries on various products and services offered by the bank
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interpret and handle complex numerical data
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
* Good keyboard skills
* Flexibility to work in shifts
Graduation in any stream / 10+2 candidates can also apply.
Years of Experience
0 - 4 years working experience desired
Type of Experience
BPO experience will be added advantage, freshers including BTech are also eligible.
Candidates who have attended the interview within the last 3 months need not apply.
If you’ve been an ex-employee of HSBC, kindly contact the local HR team and check your rehire status before applying again.
Candidates selected and offered to join would be eligible for relocation benefits.
Resourcing Centres form a vital link to one of the world’s largest
Banking and Financial Service Delivery Organizations. Leveraging
technology and process expertise, Global Resourcing services customers
from across many of HSBC’s business lines – making for a dynamic and
challenging work environment. It operates out of 16 Group Service
Centres across 5 Asian countries, which include India, China, Malaysia,
Philippines and Sri Lanka, and has more than 33,000 dedicated
London, HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services
organisations in the world. HSBC's international network comprises
around 7,500 offices in 87 countries and territories in Europe, the
Asia-Pacific region, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa.
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION skills is a must
Flexibility to work in shifts and relocate to Vizag is mandatory
Selected candidates will be eligible for Relocation benefits as per company policy.
Beside Red Fox Hotel).
Walk In Dates: 17th & 18th Dec. 11 (Saturday & Sunday)
Time: 10.00am to 2:00pm.
Type of Opening
Note: You are requested to bring the following documents to be allowed for the Interview process :
• A copy of this email
• A copy of your latest resume
• Two passport size photographs
• Photocopies of all education certificates from class 10th onwards.
• Resignation / Release letter and Experience Letter (incase of work exp).
• Last three pay slips (incase of work exp).
• Please carry a PEN to the Venue.
• Photo id proof
Note: Pls get a photo ID, 2 photos
Experience: 0 - 5 Years
Role: Associate/Sr. Associate -(NonTechnical)
ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization