UNITED BANK OF INDIA (UBI), Recruitment For Probationary Officers
Eligibility : Graduate, Post Graduate
Location : Kolkata
United Bank of India invites applications for the post of Probationary Officers from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees conducted by IBPS in 2011-12 and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS.
• Name of Post : Probationary Officers
• No. Of Vacancy: United Bank of India Recruit the total no. of vacancy 450 & they are Reserved by SC-90, ST-70, OBC-114, General-176 & Out of which PWD, OC-4, Visually Impaired-23, 26-HI.
• Age limit: Candidates age must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 01/07/2011. (Age Relaxations would be as per Government rules)
• Educational Qualification: Graduation or Post Graduate degree in any discipline with 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) of any recognized university or equivalent.
• Essential Qualification: Minimum Total Weighted Standard Score in Common Written Examination conducted by IBPS for General candidates must be 138 and for reserved candidates 125
• Application Fee Details: SC/ST/PWD candidates must pay Application Fee of Rs. 50/- and all others must pay Rs. 200/- Fee must be paid into the Account No. 0389050194105 in form of Challan downloaded from Bank’s website at any branch of United bank of India or through NEFT at any Bank, in the name of ‘United Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment Project-2011-12′
• Selection Procedure: Selections would be made on basis of Score in CWE conducted by IBPS followed by Group Discussions and Interview
Company Profile :
United Bank of India (UBI) is one of the 14 major banks which were nationalized on July 19, 1969. Its predecessor the United Bank of India Ltd., was formed in 1950 with the amalgamation of four banks viz. Comilla Banking Corporation Ltd. (1914), Bengal Central Bank Ltd. (1918), Comilla Union Bank Ltd. (1922) and Hooghly Bank Ltd. (1932) (which were established in the years indicated in brackets after the names). The origin of the Bank thus goes as far back as to 1914. As against 174 branches, Rs. 147 crores of deposits and Rs. 112 crores of advances at the time of nationalisation in July, 1969, today the Bank is 100% CBS enabled with more than 1600 branches and offices and is having a Total business of more than Rs 1 lac crore. Presently the Bank is having a Three-tier organisational set-up consisting of the Head Office, 32 Regional Offices and the Branches.
After nationalisation, the Bank expanded its branch network in a big way and actively participated in the developmental activities, particularly in the rural and semi-urban areas in conformity with the objectives of nationalisation. In recognition of the role played by the Bank, it was designated as Lead Bank in several districts and at present it is the Lead Bank in 30 districts in the States of West Bengal, Assam, Manipur and Tripura. The Bank is also the Convener of the State Level Bankers' Committees (SLBC) for the States of West Bengal and Tripura.
How To Apply:
Candidates must apply online through bank’s website www.unitedbankofindia.com on or before 09/03/2012
• Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee: 24/02/2012
• Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 09/03/2012
• Opening Date for online Registration: 24/02/2012
• Last Date for Online Registration: 09/03/2012
Last Date :
09th March 2012
For More Details