Job Title: APJC (India) Software Engineer (Intern) - Engineering
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
• Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
• Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
• Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
• Independently develop software code per design specification.
• Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
• Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
• Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
• Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites
At Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) customers come first and an integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success.
The concept of solutions being driven to address specific customer challenges has been with Cisco since its inception. Husband and wife Len Bosack and Sandy Lerner, both working for Stanford University, wanted to email each other from their respective offices located in different buildings but were unable to due to technological shortcomings. A technology had to be invented to deal with disparate local area protocols; and as a result of solving their challenge - the multi-protocol router was born.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2013 & 14 Freshers)