Company Name : Cognizant
Job Title : Sr. Associate - Projects
Job Number: 00016673965
• Conduct gap analysis to analyze the asis and wouldbe state of the business.
• Provide guidance in creating solutions for the gaps.
• Confirm technical feasibility of solution.
• Design end to end solution for the client and plan for integration.
• Provide work around as needed where standard solution is not required.
• Map solution/ deliverables to service level agreement (SLA) for delivery.
• Understand context of different clients to suitably structure solution implementation.
• Detail out customization requirements/ configuration changes required.
• Obtain approval and validation on solution developed.
Implementation & Testing:
• Configure the system based on the requirements, Carry out testing before handover to the users.
• Test development objects and give feedback to the technical team.
• Conduct pilot for solution developed.
• review and obtain signoff deliverables.
• Manage deadlines for functional deliverables.
• Create data migration and cutover plan.
• Conduct workshops to get a buy in on recommendations.
• Create data formats for .
• Guide users in uploading data into the system.
• Support analysis of data issues and route for resolution.
• Create test cases based on the knowledge of the domain/product.
• Conduct test workshops.
• Plan for and conduct system testing based on the scenarios using various testing tools as required.
About Us :
Cognizant enables global enterprises to address a dual mandate: to make their current operations as efficient and cost-effective as possible, and to invest in innovation to unleash new potential across their organizations.
What makes Cognizant unique is our ability to help clients meet both challenges. We help them enhance productivity by ensuring that vital business functions work faster, cheaper and better. And, our ability to conceptualize, architect and implement new and expanded capabilities allows clients to transform legacy models to take their business to the next level.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2014-2015) & 16 Freshers)