Bank Name : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer
1. I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
4. Law Officer (Scale I)
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I)
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit is 20 years & maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-11-2016 i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-11-1986 & not later than 01-11-1996 (both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 05 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, 03 years for Other Backward Classes, 10 years for Persons With Disability candidates & Others is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ in relevant discipline/ Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (graduation) level,Graduation & Full time Post Graduation degree & Graduation & Full time MMS (Marketing)/ MBA (Marketing)/ Full time 2 years PGDBA/ PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing. For more information refer notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on CRP SPL-VI examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates & Rs. 600/- for all others plus Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges through online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of examination and interview respectively.
(2) Before applying for the mentioned specialist posts, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Candidates are therefore to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructions given for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview and/ subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation. IBPS/ Participating Organisations would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If candidature of any candidate is rejected for any reason according to the terms and conditions of this Advertisement, then no further representation in this regard will be entertained. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in a Participating Organisation, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only from 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-11-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-12-2016
Date for Downloading of Call letter for Examination: After 16-01-2017
Tentative Date for Online Examination: 28-01-2017 & 29-01-2017
Date for Declaration of result status of examination (CWE): 16-02-2017
Date to Download of call letters for Interview: After 24-02-2017
Date of Interview: March 2017
Date for Provisional Allotment: On or after 01-04-2017
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly as IBPS, is an organization which provides services to its clients in the area of personnel selection, recritment and assessment etc.It enjoys the privilege of being a Premier organisation in the field of employment testing selection, assessment and management of human resources in India.It has at its disposal a good team of qualified personnel - with expertise in pyschology, psychometrics, educational measurement, human resource management,information technology and banking. IBPS is well known for its unique capability of developing Ability and Aptitude Test Batteries for mass level exams.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016) & 17 Freshers)