IT Jobs
Bank Jobs
Testing Jobs
 
Engineering Jobs
Govt Jobs
Other Jobs
 
MBA Jobs
Finance Jobs
  Sponsored Ads

IT Jobs
IT Jobs
Bank Jobs
Testing Jobs
Engineering Jobs
Govt Jobs
Other Jobs
MBA Jobs
Finance Jobs
 
 
Sponsored Ads

 
Sponsored Ads

Home > Other Jobs > Submit Resume Now - Immediate Requirement @ Bajaj Allianz
 
Company Name : Bajaj Allianz

Job Title : Executive - ILM -Motor

Experience : 2 - 5 Years

Location : Indore

Job Code : TBI(R)-2302-3230-2016-9238

Description : 
Position Description : Executive - ILM -Motor
Description : HAndling ILM for Bhopal Location.

Last Date : 08 / Dec / 2016

About Us : 
Bajaj Allianz is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) Certificate of Registration on 2 May 2001, to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz SE. As on 31 March 2014, Bajaj Allianz maintained its premier position in the industry by achieving growth, as well as profitability. The Company has made a profit before tax of Rs.587 crores and has been the only private insurer to cross the Rs.100 crore mark in profit before tax in the last two years. The profit after tax was Rs.409 crores, 39% higher than the previous year.


Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016) & 17 Freshers)

Sponsored Ads

 
Sponsored Ads

 
Related Jobs
  1. Administrator Job Vacancy in WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
  2. Immediate Job Openings at Infosys - Urgent Openings
  3. Vacancies at Cognizant - Wanted Graduates of all Streams
  4. Opportunities at Wipro - Wanted Freshers of all Streams - Apply Now
  5. Vacancies at CTS Wanted Graduates - Apply Now
  6. Apply - Career Opportunities @ Cognizant
  7. Wipro Hiring (0-1) Yrs - Apply & GET Call for Interview - Last Few Days to Apply..
  8. TCS Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
  9. Assistant Manager-Branch Banking Jobs @ Axis Bank Ltd
  10. Job Openings at Reliance Communications Ltd
  11. Vacancies at Deloitte Wanted Graduates - Apply Now
  12. Opportunities @ Wipro - Recruitment for Freshers & Expd - Apply Online
  13. CTS Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
  14. Apply - Career Opportunities @ CTS
  15. Infosys Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
  16. Mindtree Job Opportunities For Graduates - Apply Now
  17. Reliance Hiring Graduates
  18. Recruitment @ NOKIA SIEMENS - Apply Now
  19. HSBC VIZAG Walkin Interviews in Hyderabad on 17th & 18th Dec 11
  20. Opportunities at Wipro - Recruitment for Freshers & Expd - Apply Online
  21. Vacancies at Cognizant Wanted Graduates - Apply
  22. Vacancy for Freshers in Max New York Life Ins. Co. Ltd
  23. Wipro Registration Link 2015 for Freshers Apply Now!
  24. Recent Job Vacancies at Mahindra Satyam
  25. Latest Freshers Jobs 2014 - Tata Capital Limited
  26. Career Opportunities at Bharti Airtel Ltd.
  27. CTS Job Opportunities For Graduates - Apply Now
  28. IBM hiring freshers - Tech suport Associate(Voice) on 21-April -2012 - 200 Opening(s)
  29. 2012-2013 Freshers Walkins at Syntel On 23rd September
  30. Submit Resume Now - Immediate Requirement @ Wipro
  31. Immediate Job Openings at Wipro - Apply Online
  32. Openings For 2015 Batch Freshers @ Wipro
  33. Cognizant Openings For Fresh Engineering / Science Graduates
  34. Tech Mahindra Recruitment Drive For Graduates - Apply
  35. Exclusive Walk-in Interview For Any Graduation @ CCS Technologies !!
  36. Bajaj Allianz Job Openings for Fresher & Expd - Apply Online
  37. Apply - Career Opportunities @ Deloitte
  38. Engineer Job Vacancy in WIPRO TECHNOLOGIES
  39. Adithya Birla Group Recruitment 2015 - Apply Online
  40. Current Job Openings at IBM
  41. Thomson Reuters Recruitment For Graduates - Apply Now
  42. Opportunities at Mphasis - Recruitment for Freshers & Expd - Apply Online
  43. Vacancies at Tata Communications - Urgent Openings For Fresher Graduates
  44. Freshers Recruitment in CTS ( COGNIZANT) - Apply Now
  45. HCL Technologies Hiring Freshers
  46. TCS Mega Walking Drive For Graduates From 12th to 31st March 2015 ...
  47. Aditya Birla Group Recruitment
  48. L&T Infotech Urgent Requirement for Graduates
  49. Vacancies at Flextronics - Urgent Openings For Freshers
  50. Vacancies at Cognizant - Apply Here Now
 
Sponsored Ads