Company Name: Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)
Name of the post: Graduate, Technician Apprentice
Qualification: Candidates should possess Diploma/ B.Tech (Relevant Engg Discipline).
Not less than eighteen years and upper age limit is 30 years as on 31.1.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Selection of shortlisted candidates will be made only through Written Test or Personal Interview.
Other terms and Conditions:
Candidates who have passed out in the year 2014, 2015 and 2016 are eligible to apply in the aforesaid post. However, engineering graduate or diploma holder who had already under gone training or having job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice under the Act.
Candidates who have secured 55% and above marks in their Final Examination (BE/B.Tech/Diploma) in 2014-2016 are eligible.
The training will be governed by the Apprentices Act 1961 as amended from time to time.
Apprentices cannot be assured for company’s accommodation and they are required to make their own boarding & lodging arrangements.
No travel expenses will be paid at the time of selection test/interview as well as at the time of joining the training.
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
The Candidates who fulfil above criteria such as age, qualification and other terms and conditions may apply online on or before 31.01.2017.
Date of Opening Online Application : 01.01.2017
Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 31.01.2017
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has set up a Petrochemical Complex at Lepetkata. The complex is spread over 3000 Bighas of land at Lepetkata, and is situated at approximately 15 Kilometres away from the Tea City Dibrugarh, Assam. M/s Engineers India Limited (EIL) was the Engineering and Project Management Consultant for this prestigious project. The plant came as a part of the historic Assam Accord signed on 15th August, 1985 with the motive of overall socio-economic development of the region. It was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 18th April, 2006. Subsequently a Joint Venture Company, BCPL, was incorporated on 08th January, 2007 as a Central Public Sector Enterprise under the under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Govt. of India. Dr. Manmohan Singh, Honourable Prime Minister of India laid the foundation stone of this project on 9th April, 2007. GAIL (India) Limited is the main promoter having 70% of equity participation and the rest 30% is equally shared by BCPL Ltd (OIL), Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Government of Assam.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016) & 17 Freshers)