Bank Name: Catholic Syrian Bank
Name of the Posts:
1.Probationary Assistant Manager (IT) - Scale I
2.Probationary Manager (IT) – Scale II
3.Probationary Senior Manager (IT) – Scale III
Number of Vacancies: 9
Minimum Educational Qualification: The candidates should have scored at least 60% in Graduation (B-Tech/B.E in Computer Science / Information Technology /
Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Electrical / Electrical /
Instrumentation) or at least 60% in Post-Graduation ( MCA / M.Sc IT / M.Sc Computer Science.)
Age Limit: Not more than 32 years as on 31.12.2016. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
1. Initial short listing of applications will be done by the Bank and the call letter will be sent to the registered email ID for Technical and Personal Interview for the shortlisted candidates.
2. Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
1. Before filling in the online application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application.
2. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copy of certificate from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
3. Candidates are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of interview.
4. Candidates will have to appear selection process at their own cost.
5. Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being considered for selection process. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online through Bank’s website from 29.06.2017 to 12.07.2017.
Online registration – closure: 12/07/2017
The genesis of Indian Banking is associated to a large extent with Swadeshi Movement, which inspired many Indians to promote Swadeshi Banks in the beginning of the 20th Century. The enterprising founders of Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd also found this period to be a moment of opportunity to promote the establishment of a bank. Thus was born The Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd, Nine decades ago, on 26th November 1920 to be exact at Thrissur,which in later years acquired the unique distinction of being a centre with the highest concentration of banks in the South. The founder directors of the bank were people of eminence known for their foresight, integrity and initiative. The policy they laid down has been consistently upheld by the successive generations who guided the destiny of the institution.
Apply To Attend
R-SAT Exam (Recruitment Test)- To Get Short Listed ( 2015-2016) & 17 Freshers)